Friday, March 07, 2008

Another week for traveling...for the family!

Adam and Kristin and family have arrived at their home in NC and are settled in. I tried calling most of the day, only to get a busy signal. She found they are having problems....when the computer is hooked up to the internet, the phone is dead. Her brother thinks they might need some kind of filter. Of course...it is Friday, so more than likely, they will get it figured out....Monday! =)

The gals here are having a bridal shower for my new daughter (to be in a couple of weeks =) tomorrow, so Amy and her mom and sister drove here from Chicago area today. I have not talked to them today, but Cheryl said yesterday that they would leave early, and probably get here around 5 pm at Carolyn's house. I got my card made and my recipe written out and the gift wrapped...and am ready to go have fellowship, fun and food!! =) The shower is at Sweet Annie's at the Roca Country Inn. It is such a cute looking place! I know it is going to be a lot of fun...not just because of the adorable place...I also know most of who is coming!! I HAVE to bring my camera!...I'll post some photos!! =) They are a fun bunch of ladies! =)

I asked everyone I saw today...what did you do with that warm weather we brought back from Phoenix!! Mommamia...it was 1° this morning when I took Michael to work! I am not used to this yet!! Shivermetimbers...the papa even donned an extra blanket last night!!! =)

No comments: