Monday, March 10, 2008

The Girls are Headed East....

What a fun weekend this was! That beautiful shower on Saturday and Sunday School and Church on Sunday morning. We had about six tables of family and friends gather at R.unza for lunch after church, to meet Amy and visit with them. We spent the rest of the afternoon over at Andy and Anna's visiting and headed out to the farm for a bowl of soup and more visiting. We watched the wedding DVD...which will get posted on the blog...after the wedding. I had to grab my tissues for that...Marty did an EXCELLANT job putting that together. Awwwww I wish I could show you all, but it will be here about March 31st.... =)

The girls got up about 6:30 and were on the road at 7:30....they said they would call when they arrived. Only 19 more days kids!! =) Amy left me a wedding program...the most beautiful one I have ever seen!

No comments: