Wednesday, March 05, 2008

If I could save time in a bottle......

We picked up the grandbabies from their other Grandpa and Grandma yesterday evening and came home and played games and ate popcorn and fruit snacks. We stayed up way too late and made some good memories! The kids and I almost always slumber party on the living room floor. This time Caroline wanted to sleep in her mom's old room. Raymond stayed up there with her in 'the nest'. The boys and I had our slumber party. Xander was the first one up...as usual! ....and he wanted to watch cartoons....as usual! =)
After breakfast we got out scissors, paper and colors and then drug out all the play-doh pumpers.
Caroline made me a smile....I needed that by the end of this day.....
Will's happy little snake .. =)
Xander made a snake too!
I'll post the four wheeler photos later....
We went to Andy and Anna's for a yummy supper and nice long visit. Adam and Kristin got there right after we did. They locked the door and the house is as ready as they can get it. So much work and love and fellowship these last few weeks. They soooo appreciated all of the help from family and friends!
Around 9 pm we knew it was time to let them get the kids settled in for bed. We all gathered hands and prayed for the upcoming trip...the upcoming wedding...and all that God will do in these days ahead for our family. We are so blessed and are so thankful.

1 comment:

Kris said...

I lUUUV these photos, Mom. I know they will want to do all these same things each time we're back home to you!