Monday, May 18, 2009

A Weekend of Celebration!!.....

On Friday, after I got off work, we went over to Ryan's graduation party. I forgot to take my camera with me that morning, but these are his cakes. It was such a nice party and tons of yummy food! I love looking at all the "through the years" photos...
On Saturday morning, we headed in to Andy and Anna's to celebrate Cami and Calvin's 4th and 2nd birthdays. I'll post a slide show of their party later...


We had two more grad parties on Saturday afternoon. Lindsay (a girl I work with) and then our neighbor boy, Austin. On Sunday afternoon we went to Julie's graduation and listened to her great Valedictorian speech, and headed over to their place for another great grad party.


We shouldn't need to eat for days!!!......but of course, we will...... =)


No comments: