Thursday, June 11, 2009

Spring Cleaning.....

I have been 'cleaning' for days....getting ready to have a pro come in and clean my carpets from top to bottom. I moved every piece of furniture in the house that I could physically move and vacuumed and dusted baseboards, etc. I have not had this house this 'tore up' since I moved here 21 years ago! I am having him come back out and clean all my couches and chairs. I didn' t know he even did that. I would love to have Mr. Wilson come for once and not need the nebulizer...we will see.... =). Well, I'm heading out to mow and get out of this dude's way....

1 comment:

cheryl said...

Isn't that a great feeling?? I washed windows on the east side yesterday, inside and out. (after waiting thru a weekend of promised thundershower, but they never produced!) At 10:20 PM last night, the skies opened up and poured! (of course, AFTER i clean the windows! HA!)

Are Wil's allergies to inside issues or outside? I'm thinking Amy might have to use his nebulizer as the corn is swaying int he breeze when she's back there! She stayed overnight at Ally's 2 nights (cornfield in backyard!) and could hardly breathe when she got home! Ugh!

Anyhow...glad it's clear and beautiful there today...and that the corn is growin' and the baseboards and carpets are clean. THAT motivates me to clean! ;)