Saturday, October 31, 2009

Soup's on...

The chili is in the crock pot and "Cheryl's" cinnamon rolls are made. Come on out kids! =) Probably no harvesting until Monday. We had another 1.25 inches of rain Thurs-Friday.

I hate to complain about our road being graded, because he is just trying to get it in shape before the ground freezes, but he was out last Tuesday before it rained and again this Tuesday before it rained. It is like driving on a minimum maintinence road and I am not even driving into the garage. Our suburban and pickup are both gray with mud.....

We celebrated niece Rachael's 18th birthday last night at Lone.Star steakhouse in Lincoln. Good to get together with family again and even planning Thanksgiving. Wow...that is just around the corner!

1 comment:

cheryl said...

thats funny..you made my cinnamon rolls today and I made your taco soup yesterday. I miss you.

Amy made your soup when we were out there and it was delish!!!