Monday, December 07, 2009

Heading Home Tomorrow....

We have had a WONDERFUL stay in South Carolina! I can't believe how fast our time went here and had so much fun and have many photos to post when we get home. Now we are praying that we can just get back to NE. We are scheduled to leave a 9:40 am tomorrow and arrive in Chicago at 10:50. We leave there at 12:20 and arrive in Omaha at 1:57. We heard we are supposed to have blizzard conditions in NE so will be praying that our flight is not cancelled. Cheryl, are you home tomorrow night if we get stuck in Chicago??? =) The weather radar looks good there for now, but we will see by noon tomorrow. ....

2 comments:

cheryl said...

Hey my sistah...I SURE AM gonna be home tomorrow night and I'd love it if you'd come warm your tootsies in front of my fire! You just give me the word! Dennis is off tomorrow, and I'll send him to the airport to fetch ya'll while I throw clean sheets on the bed and get a pot of soup on the stove! Serious...CALL ME!

grammy4him said...

We just got a call that our flight has been cancelled and rescheduled for tomorrow at 6 am!! I'll keep you posted!! Thanks so much, Cheryl!! I thought sure they would let us get to Chicago and get stranded there!!!