Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ok...couldn't handle the music either!!

For the longest time I could not hear the music from my slide show from last month. I finally popped in here...and I AM SORRY! I couldn't figure out how to edit it in slide, so for now, I just deleted that post!!

We have been busy here!! Have had lots of company and things to do! Andy and Anna and the kids are here with us this week. Have lots of photos to share, and will pop a slide show in......if I can make sure they do not attach any music!!!

Another happening....we bought a condo here!! More about that later as well. Here is a photo of the front.


We close next Tuesday. No we ARE NOT moving down, but we found out that this would be our last year to rent this condo and we love this area. We looked at what was for sale, and ....well keeping it short...so many things just fell into place on this, we are very thankful for the opportunity to be able to buy it!!

3 comments:

janna said...

congrats

cheryl said...

Can I be your first renter?? It's lovely...B showed me the pics last week!! {seems like months ago already!!}
Hope you've had a wonderful time with Andy's down there. I know they'll be wishing they could be your first renters about the time their feet hit the ground in Omaha!
Hugs from SNOWY Chicago!

Sandy B said...

Congrats on your new home. :-) Also, thanks for taking the music off! :-) :-)