Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hit the Deck!




We tore off the deck this afternoon (with help from the Terry's) and hauled in two loads of dirt and shoveled it up next to the house. We hope to get the water to head away from the house. We have been getting water in the family room in the basement since last year and I am tired of getting the carpet guy out to clean it every time we get a big rain. I have a shop vac to get the water up, but we HAVE to get this taken care of! We shoveled it all up to the house (Cute Farmer and I did that part) and I am ready for supper and a shower......

3 comments:

Kris said...

to echo a certain mother I know..."pictures please". :)

Kris said...

Yay- now how long 'til the new deck?

grammy4him said...

Don't know for sure. Gave Ray the choices and whenever they get time. Getting rid of the old deck furniture (that has been repainted at least 10x.)