Monday, August 19, 2013

Boo...a Seizure all Alone....

Not really alone...we know the Lord was with him...just wish I was too...  Michael was just not himself last night after church.  We know he is bummed that the summer fun things are winding down...only one more tractor pull, no car shows on the schedule (even though there are several they COULD go to..just don't know yet.)  He went to be grumbling, but we didn't think too much of it.  I could hear him up a lot in the night  walking around...even at 1 am...but I never heard his seizure.  I felt so bad when he got up this morning and told me that he had one.  I am pretty sure we have been with him with all the other ones...not when they started but at least with him during the time.  He went through this one all alone.  Sorry, Best Friend, I hope that never happens again......we love you!

No comments: