Saturday, March 15, 2008

Artist's Reception .....


Thought I would pop these in here quick. Last night I drove to Lincoln and Andy, Anna and the babies and I went over to see Renae's contribution to the art exhibit at her church. What talent they had on display...and a good chunk of it came from our very own niece!! =) Each exhibit had a beautiful scripture/write-up but I did not put those in for privacy.

I went back and babysat so the kids could go to a movie. I grabbed some good photos then, but will post later. Cami came home with me and is playing with the princess tea set, so thought I would post this slide show for Renae. Thanks so much for inviting us! It was inspiring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are sooo great, Sandy! :) I really appreciate these pictures - but more than that I'm glad you could come :) I know it's a bit of a drive for you as well.

I'll have to try and share the pictures I took ;)

Kris said...

Oh, it looked like such a lovely evening! (and 'Nae was dressed so stunningly!!) :D

Congrats again, R!