Thursday, March 27, 2008

Emotion...our new challenge word....

Ok, girls, I see that our new challenge word has been posted..(thought I would put it here, in case everyone is to busy to check the ne_girls_snap challenge blog.) She reminded us that there will probably be a lot of emotion at the wedding this weekend. I know we will all have camera's in hand, so this will be a fun one, too!! Thanks, Anna, and I hope I am more prompt with this challenge than I have been the last couple of challenges!! =)

Sure looking forward to our big reunion!! Our blogs might be kind of neglected for a couple of days, but check back on Monday.... =) We'll all have lots to share, but I will have Cami and Rylie coming home with me, so I'll see if I can pop in and post when they are in bed. It will be fun having them on Monday...just needed Ray here to have the triplets together!! =)

No comments: