Thursday, March 27, 2008

Made it to Davenport, IA.....

We made it to Davenport, IA. We drove through some rain, sleet and a little snow, but all in all, the roads were ok. We were all glad to get here and get out of the car. We are very close to the Machine Shed Restaurant, but didn't have the heart to make Cami and Calvin get back in the cars after checking in, so we ordered Pizz.a Hu.t and played a game of 13 point pitch and getting ready for bed. (By the way...the girls won..52-42 =). I wasn't going to bring the laptop along, but got a new camera/laptop backpack in Phoenix, so thought I would break it in.

Rehearsal tomorrow night... =)...who knows, maybe I'll take a photo or two. I didn't bring my card reader along, so won't be posting any photos until at least Sunday night.....=)

Drive safe, family, and see you tomorrow!! =)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Praying for your weekend and journey's to and from Mecca. :)