Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Julia Scrapbook

This was a little project I worked on before the mega DVD of wedding photos came. The instructions for this project were in the latest edition of Digital Scrap.booking magazine, so I had to give it a try. Now don't run and show this to Caroline. If she runs across it..that is ok, but I want to make one for her too and the rest if it seems like they are going to work. I will make the other cookie girl one too, but got sidetracked with my flip book...and of course, I do have things in the house I should be doing... =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandy, this is adorable! What a special little gift!

cheryl said...

Did you make the letters and cut them all out or what? TOO CUTE!!!

Kris said...

Love it! Caroline doesn't do much on the computer besides We.bkinz and email to Ashley in NE, so don't worry about spoiling the surprise! Once spring planting hits, these types of projects will likely have to be on hold anyway, eh?

Such a fun little memory book!