Tuesday, April 08, 2008

My Wedding Flip Book



I have this pretty pink 'flip book' that I have been working on. I have the kids' wedding program in the opening, and the next pages are this one and then their wedding invitaiton.
(If you are looking for the rest of the wedding photos from my past posts...they might already have moved to the next page ......older posts at the bottom) or you can click on the "wedding" link on the right side and it should take you to all the posts of the wedding.....

I sent this one to the local paper...


The candles were so beautiful and these photos are still not doing justice to the beautiful lighting.
A few family shots


the sistas =)
Kristin and Caroline..
Andy's sweet family =)

Amy and Grandma June

I can't post everything that will be in the book, but thougt I would share a few of my favs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the great pictures! I had been looking for the big family one. I printed off some pictures from earlier to show people in our flock group.

cheryl said...

Wow...I get ONE measly page done and you have like a DOZEN already! I need my teacher for a few days!!! :)

Wow...they look so much prettier with a background! Nice Job!

grammy4him said...

That is because I just set up the 6x4 with the background, pull a photo in, squeeze it down a bit, add a stroke for the border, pop a shadow, lock it and pull it over to the print sheet. ...grab another photo..etc. ..then I went back and turned one on at a time and saved for web...and here they are.... that is why they are all plain...didn't doo-dad any of them up today... =)

cheryl said...

I'm sittin here gigglin right now! Picture me sitting her whining..."I wanna mommy flip book!" LOL! By the time I get these done...they'll be celebrating their 1 yr. anniversary! LOL! I LOVE the first page you did! Gives me good ideas to snitch! LOL!