Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Puzzling Evening =)......

Michael found two more Dis.ney puzzles that he does not have at Wal.Mart a couple of days ago. We put him off from starting one because we thought we might need the table and chairs for company, but our friends were not able to make it this evening but the kids were able to come over, so we had supper and worked on a puzzle.

Amy LOVES puzzles, and we found out that Smiley does too!!! I think they have found a hobby to do together at home!! .....maybe not 1000 piece ones right away......ya think????

Smiley spent the night and I think we might all head to the pool this afternoon. It is supposed to be 80 degrees this afternoon. I am going to get the rest of my ingredients to marinade some steak, chops and chicken breasts for supper. I'll make a potato salad and some baked beans and an apple crisp, too.

We head back a week from Monday!!

3 comments:

cheryl said...

Man....wish I could drop by for dinner! That sounds AWESOME! It's snowing up here..and about 24 degrees. I have a horrible cold...it's just a typical winter in Chicago!

Anna said...

Yeah, we were going to head to the pool, but--oh wait, it's 30 degrees here! :) Enjoy your last week there..the puzzling sounds fun.

Kris said...

our pools are even frozen here, girls! we all need to be in AZ this week!!! :)