Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I got an email last night from Linda Satgast. Cost.co is offering Photos.hop Elements 7 for $49.99 after $30 rebate + her Learn Digital Scrapbooking Training CD--Excellant Pkg! You do not need to be a member and can order online. Non members get charged 5% more but you would only be paying shipping on one order. Those two CDs would cost about $136 full price.

It was such a gorgeous day yesterday and sounds like a repeat for today. Michael and I have our green on. I'm taking him to work and heading down to Titus Tuesday. We are taking a friend out for her birthday tonight ...kind of celebrating mine too, as I told cute farmer I wanted to go to Park.ers Smoke.house and that is where we are taking Pat. I'm going to have to ask her if her favorite color is green having been born on St. Patrick's Day. =) I always make her a card with green, and I bet I am not the only one! =)

Kristin and I have our tickets to head to Phoenix late in May!! I can hardly wait for Jude to be born in the next few weeks then Carter will come along in May. It will be fun getting those little guys together in July!! I'm patiently waiting to make a new mug insert with my NINE grandbabies on it!!! Can't wait to take that one to work and show them all off!!! =)

All for now.......

2 comments:

Kris said...

I just noticed as I glanced at your weather widgets that AZ and SC are both colder at this point in the day than St. John and NE!!

cheryl said...

There are SOME perks to living in NWI...just a few. Very few. BUT...we'll be livin' in cooler weather in the middle of the summer than our "MID-western" sisters!