Tuesday, September 01, 2009

..."The Nebraska State Fair...."

Michael is headed to the supposedly last year for the Nebraska State Fair in Lincoln. He doesn't seem to excited to go.

I think we have been going so much on the weekends lately that he feels he doesn't have time to be home.

I went out yesterday and helped cute farmer put up a light on the side of a grain bin, giving him a couple of hours at home by himself. HE LOVES THAT! I think it makes him feel like he has his own place.

I hope he enjoys himself today. He had to take a day off at his favorite job...KZCO. I'll have him take his camera along and get some practice for his October trip.

I know, I still have not uploaded any of his photos....I'll have to get on that.... =)


***update*** He would not take his camera........what can I say?...he is not a morning person.....

2 comments:

Anna said...

The state fair will be fun..this will be the time to go since it's the last time here...hope he enjoys it! You'll have to post some pics. :)

cheryl said...

Visualizing...and giggling! No...he is NOT much of a conversationalist before breakfast! hehe!
Have fun at the fair!