I just packed the last of 12 more quarts of tomatoes. That will make 38 quarts on my shelf in the basement...all ready for soups and chili for the cooler days coming.
I have been working some hours on Monday, Wednesday and Friday the past couple of weeks, so trying to get the normal household things and these extras done on my days off. I have been given an extra project at work of going through some of the files to make sure some things are up to date, so I can put in as many extra hours on that as I want to. I got the active files done yesterday, and now starting on the graveyard files....that could take a while, as I only did this when it slowed before lunch and I worked through lunch yesderday and a little while after, until I was needed back out on the floor.
I picked up a couple of samples of paint that are right above my "Tyler-Taupe" on the sample. I think I will pick up a couple of gallons next week. I have decided on the top one. Now to get everything off the walls and get them wiped down and ready to paint. The hardest part is when I get to the north wall and the west wall in the dining room. The wall unit needs to be cleaned out and laid on it's 'face' and I need to clean everything out of the hutch and get it pulled out away from the wall so I can paint behind each. (The main reason I have procrastinated this job so long...).
....back out to get the last six jars out of the canner.....