Thursday, February 28, 2008

Getting Ready to Head Out....

Just a quick post before Michael and I head out for our walk. The papa went to get the oil changed, and the condo looks like a tornado struck. I have everything pulled out of the cupboards and drawers and getting ready to load.

Pray for us...Michael's right eye has been all puffed up and was a bit mattered yesterday. I got some eyedrops (0tc), and will see what it looks like by noon. I might run him to an urgent care clinic near here to have it looked at. I am stuffy this am and have a bit of a headache and my throat is scratchy, too. Rats. The worst part is, I want to be around the kids when we get back and want to be on the other side of this stuff, so we don't get anyone sick!! Michael is so tough! I don't really feel like walking a couple of miles this am, but he wants to put his sunglasses on and head out!....and he knows I am not buying anything else for him this trip!

Well...off we go...... =)

2 comments:

Kris said...

Just start guzzling the rest of the orange juice in the frige before you head out...ALL of you! We want lots of hugs when you get back!!!! :)

cheryl said...

Have you guys landed anywhere yet? How is everyone feeling??